Thursday 17 October 2013

Makeup Show Live

Wow, so I've been back at Uni two weeks and things have been mad. Uni work, job work, re-Freshers, catching up with people... I've literally had zero time to myself (blogging time).
Tonight I locked myself in my room, incense burning, lights out, hair up and ready to get my blog on. Its been a while!

SO... The Make-up Show Live was amazing! The whole day was packed full with seminars, master classes and performances. I felt so lucky to be a part of it. I met the one and only AJ Crimson! The happiness was so real haha. He is such a sassy man and his makeup is actually amazing. I purchased some of the creme foundation in a colour 7 and colour 5 (he colour matched me!!!) and I wear it all the time, its so light but has an amazing coverage and just feels lovely on your skin. In a range of colours for all skin colours :)


Here is the man himself applying the creme foundation.

I went with my bestie Lauren (check out her blog http://vividwinter.wordpress.com)
Getting ready was manic, we ended up waking up later than expected and then had to get to the place in time despite tube closures. Being rushed when your trying to look your best is hard, that's all I'm saying. After lots of panicking, hair doing, make-up applying and plenty of borrowing and swaping we finally got ourselves there on time.


I met some awesome people on the day, and most importantly bought some make-up from new brands. My favourite new find was definitely Flori Roberts Cream to powder foundation. I actually love this stuff. They matched me from my Mac studio fix shade and found the exact match for my skin., I find it a cheaper but just as effective alternative to my stuido fix and seeing as my studio fix has ran out I bought it at a perfect time. 

AJ Crimson did a really inspiring talk on the day which really gave me that extra push in pursuing this dream, his journey wasn't easy, and in life if you want something bad you put up with the lows to get to where you want to be :) If you didn't come this year make sure you make it to next years event as it really is worth every penny and was is such a fun experience.


mwah xo

1 comment:

  1. Love it, we had a great day. - TAG - You're it!! - http://vividwinter.wordpress.com/2013/11/16/40-questions-beauty-tag/

    xx

    ReplyDelete